Step 1: Enroll in the training course
Deep Learning in Computer Vision Course
Duration: 12 days | Intake: 21 September 2020
Deep Learning is driving advances in the field of Computer Vision that are changing our world. Robots and machines can now “see”, learn and respond from their environment.
About This Course
This course will further elaborate on the underlying Deep Learning techniques used in Computer Vision systems and prepares you to be a Deep Learning engineer. It is developed by Certifai’s Deep Learning engineers with years of practical experience in this field.
What You'll Learn
- The many techniques of Deep Learning in Computer Vision, from image processing, image classification, object detection to image segmentation
- Hands-on experience in building advanced deep learning models such as Convolutional Neural Network, YOLO and others
- Learn how to practice and evaluate these ideas in the deep learning framework, Deeplearning4j (DL4J).
Module 1 : Introduction to Machine Learning
This module explains how Machine Learning works, elaborates its goals and the many different techniques used to achieve them.
Module 2 : Introduction to Deep Learning and FNN
Module 3 : Convolutional Neural Network
Module 4 : Recurrent Neural Network
Module 5 : Image Processing
Module 6 : Image Classification
Module 7 : Object Detection
Module 8 : Segmentation With Deep Learning
Module 9 : Facial Recognition
- Well-versed in the Java programming language
- Possess good knowledge in calculus
- Exposure to the deep learning framework, Deeplearning4j (DL4J)
Keng Hooi Teoh
As a Senior Deep Learning Engineer at CertifAI, Keng Hooi develops computer vision applications using deep learning algorithms. With his experience in data science consultancy and training, Keng Hooi drives training and advocacy initiatives at Skymind for Malaysia’s developer community.