The Computer Vision Course Requirements
- Trainees who are selected to enter the training course shall commit full-time participation.
- Trainees have to demonstrate good communication and writing skills in English, as it is the medium of communication used in lectures, materials, and examinations.
- Currently pursuing or already possesses at least a Bachelor’s degree in fields such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Software Engineering or any equivalent.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated ability in Java/Python/C++ Programming and preferable experience in software engineering practices such as debugging and version control.
- An undergraduate-level applied linear algebra, calculus, probability and statistics.
- Data manipulation and analysis.
- Preferably understanding of Machine Learning.
- Algorithmic thinking and aptitude in problem-solving.
- Proactiveness in learning and comfortable with seeking advice from instructors and peers.
- Willingness to participate in classroom discussions and collaborate with other trainees in projects.
- Preferably a fast learner, who is able to self-regulate learning and digest new technical content independently.
- Passionate about the latest technologies.
What are the Prerequisites?
Participants are required to fulfil all the pre-course assessment before they can join the training course.