AI From The Data Perspective Short Course
Duration: 4 Hours | Intake: May 2021
Artificial intelligence (AI) and big data are seemly inseparable. AI relies on and learns from every data input to create new rules for business analytics.
In this short course, you will learn about the fundamental concepts of AI and big data and how they work together to draw useful business insights.
- Skymind AI Ecosystems Builder
- Objectives of the Course
- Target Audience
- The Power of Big Data
- Data Policy Motivation
- How does Artificial Intelligence learn?
- Walkthrough of Artificial Intelligence Advances (i.e., levels of AI, types of learning, etc)
- Types of Data and Annotated Data
- Definition of Labelled Data
- How do machines learn in Supervised Learning?
- Data Collection Techniques and the Importance of Data Labeller
- Data Annotation Techniques for Images (i.e., Bounding Box, Segmentation)
- Data Fallacies
- Quality Assurance
- Adoption of AI into Business
Ready to get started?
Sign up now, or drop us your queries.